I use Instagram on a near daily basis, although I don't post much on my own account. Youtube and Facebook are opened probably once a week, in my downtime --I use Facebook to check messages and Youtube to watch silly videos and seek occasional DIY advice.
I use twitter and instagram way too much. Facebook I will only go on if I have a notification. Snapchat is not a distant third in the social media use either. I would also say I use that too much as well. Going forward I would like to set a timer for each day of an allotment of I time I get for each app.
I use Instagram and Facebook just about everyday... I am often a "lurker" not posting my own content too often, but I do like other people's. I have a twitter, but very rarely use it. I also use Messanger (Facebook) a few times a week to communicate with my friends in foreign countries.
If you are a student in KH7390, please post your blog URL in the comment area. (You will create your blog during the Google unit. So, you do not have to post the URL until you create your blog.)
I use Instagram on a near daily basis, although I don't post much on my own account. Youtube and Facebook are opened probably once a week, in my downtime --I use Facebook to check messages and Youtube to watch silly videos and seek occasional DIY advice.
ReplyDelete-Posey
I use Twitter and Facebook daily. I use twitter to communicate with coaches and Facebook to communicate with friends and family.
ReplyDeleteI use twitter and instagram way too much. Facebook I will only go on if I have a notification. Snapchat is not a distant third in the social media use either. I would also say I use that too much as well. Going forward I would like to set a timer for each day of an allotment of I time I get for each app.
ReplyDeleteI use Instagram and Facebook just about everyday... I am often a "lurker" not posting my own content too often, but I do like other people's. I have a twitter, but very rarely use it. I also use Messanger (Facebook) a few times a week to communicate with my friends in foreign countries.
ReplyDelete-Bonnie
Daily, I utilize Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. Often (at least weekly), I also utilize Reddit (commenter/contributor) and YouTube (lurker).
ReplyDeleteI use Instagram and facebook daily, but not always posting on it.
ReplyDeleteSame here Kat. I love to look at what other people post.
Delete